Wednesday, August 5, 2026

#Day5

Masha Allah.. Alhamdulillah.. 

I'm so tired today ๐Ÿฅน 

My intention before I resigned from the school was I wanted to study English more. So that, I could improve the level. 

But, I don't think it works like I wanted ๐Ÿฅน

I used to work from 6 to (almost) 6 or there was time it was until 10 pm 

The last job before I work from home was 11 hours a day from Monday to Friday with 2 days off on weekends. 


And now, I work from home and at two schools; only one day for one school in the afternoon. So I work 2 days a week at schools 


Today, I started teaching at 9.30 am until 9.18 pm


I had 2 students online in the morning. I taught 2 classes (with +20 students in the class) in the afternoon, and I had 2 online students in the evening. 

I guess, Allah still hasn't allowed me to study more ๐Ÿฅน

He gives me much more provision to work to teach.. Alhamdulillah I work even much more than before, longer than before 

I am tired and I feel sick now

My voice started becoming sexy due to the cough ๐Ÿ˜‚

However, Alhamdulillah I teach the subject which I am learning it as well.. 

So, I can kill two birds with one stone? ๐Ÿ˜…

Okay, that's all for tonight. 

I'm happy Alhamdulillah.. 

But I still have much desire to study more...

I believe Allah will grant me that one day..



-at least, I still have a little energy to keep writing my journal ๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment