Tuesday, August 4, 2026

#Day4

 Hi, I'm back.

You know, I've shut down my laptop. But, I turned it on again because I remember I haven't written on the blog. 

So, today, nothing special.

But, wait. There is something special. 

I feel more excited to achieve my dreams. I believe in Allah even more now and put all my hope only on Him. 

There were things that happened today. Ergo, I'm determined to pursue my dreams. 

Alhamdulillah..


And for teaching today, it was quite tiring. I'm feeling so sleepy right now 😭 doesn't matter how long I could take a nap. If I go  outside to teach at the school in the afternoon, in the evening after magrib, I absolutely started feeling sleepy. But, sometimes you know, there are some students when you are with them, teaching them, the sleepiness just dissapeared. But then, after I finished teaching them, it gets back again like right now 😂😅 but hold on, it suddenly just dissapeared again. haha so annoying just comes and goes as it please 😞


I had one online student this morning, then I taught one class at the school. I should teach two classes, but they haven't finished with their orientation. So yeah, good for me.

in the class today, I got a little upset since one of the students didn't appreciate what I was explaining. So, I scolded the whole class 😂 Yeah, I nagged at them. Then, I sensed that they were afraid and started respecting me more. 

They just don't know yet how killer I am if I teach them in the normal lessons, not only for an extracurriculer class. Yeah, I teach English to them only one hour from 4.10 until 5.10 pm. So, I said to them, I got sweat and felt so hot since my commute is such a long trip! I rode my bike for almost one hour to get to the school. I didn't get upset when I was asking you guys, how are you today, then you said I'm bored, I'm so-so, I'm lazy. I didn't take it seriously because I know that you are tired and I wanted to validate what you felt. So, that's okay for me when you guys answer like that. Cause, I understand your feelings! But, couldn't you appreciate what I am giving to you too?!!

They suddenly lifted their shoulders and changed the way they were sitting to become, sit properly! 😂😂

Then, I said, see if I nag, it's just a waste of time! I just want you guys to really get at least one thing or something valuable from this one-hour lesson! IT'S ONLY ONE HOUR A WEEK, you guys! So, don't waste it! 

I continued explaining the lesson afterwards and giving them tasks. It was good after the nagging, they got more serious.


Yeah, that's my experience. I've been teaching like forever even since I was in senior high school, then in my university time then after. 

We have to be firm with the students. We can't lose with them. If we are afraid of them. They will eat us alive! Seriously! I'm no kidding. Students can be scary if we are weak. So, it's better that we become the scary one! 😎😂😂 

Since 2019, I've taught 4 different schools. I am always a killer one! 😂 My students said, I'm strict with time. Sometimes, I can be so serious, sometimes they can kid with me. 

Days ago, I'd been receiving a lot "I miss you word and when you get back to the school?" from my students. Sometimes, I'm confused, I was killer and strict enough to be hated. I always nagged them when they misbehaved. But, once I resigned from the school, they always looked for me and missed me. They always said, no one was there to guides us at school anymore and we became a mess! They miss my nagging, suprisingly! 


Yeah, I nag 'cause I care, a lot. 

I won't get upset if they make mistakes when they perform their speech or public speaking. I will encourage them that it's okay to make mistakes. 

I won't get upset if they can't understand my lessons no matter how much I've explained to them. 

However, I will get upset and nag them if they misbehave and when they're naughty or not polite to me or to anyone. I'll make sure that they get my nagging! 😁😂  

I guess, they know that I just really want the best from them. They know I did care with them. So, that's why, even when I was a killer teacher. They always came back to me, saying they miss me so much. 

It's the same actually, It's so hard for me every time I have to say goodbye. I've resigned 3 times from where I worked, can you imagine how devastated I was 

I miss my students also. I miss teaching in the class every weekday. But, yeah, I have a different goal right now. So, working at a school doesn't support my dreams. There is always something that we have to sacrifice when we want to reach another thing. 

So, I guess that's all!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment