Monday, August 3, 2026

#Day3

 Hi... Good evening..

Today is Monday

I used to hate it πŸ˜‚ Since I've worked at home, Monday is kinda relax hehe..

I mean I still have students to teach. But, it was not as tiring as before. 

Although it's reversed to be Saturdays and Sundays πŸ˜‚

Yeah, that's all right. Whether I work at school or at home, it still takes my energy. 

So, the fatigue is the same. The differences are I can clean my house every day and do other chores when I work at home, and I can have a good nap hehe... Alhamdulillah.. 


I had 3 students today. 2 in the morning and 1 at night. They were all adults. 

You know, it's easier to teach adults than kids. I need extra energy if I have teach kids. But, it's harder to teach people who are older than us πŸ˜•especially if they are your boss 😐 but, yeah I've got varities of teaching experiences. I found different challenges in every student. But, that's what makes me develop my teaching skills, isn't it?

So, to sum up, every work, every job charges our energy, sometimes it's easy sometimes it's not. 

And that doesn't mean we give up! The hardships are just the ways to improve our abilities. 

So, keep up the good work for everyone! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment